Closed
New Poll

IRVING, isaac kye, M | 28 | POTENTIAL | IAN SOMERHALDER
isaac irving
 Posted: Mar 1 2014, 10:52 PM
No one knows what it's like to be the bad man... to be the sad man... behind blue eyes.
28Potential Alicesprostitute137 postsapplicationplotting
isaac irving

isaac irving
information

name: isaac kye irving
nickname: is, izzy, philippa
birthday: 21/03
hometown: brighton, england
member group:potential alices
canon: n/a
face claim: ian somerhalder

NAME: Isaac Irving

REASON: Street prostitution

“So I’ve been fucked over. So what? I sell my body. It belongs to me, I can earn with it if I so wish to.”

“I am to inform you that you have performed an offence by engaging in street prostitution.”

“Sorry to inform you, officer, but not everyone is lucky enough to be a policeman.”

---

I’m a prostitute. It’s strange coming out of a guy’s mouth, I know, but it’s true. It’s not a bad profession, it pays well, but I did want to be a fire fighter when I was a kid.

Later, I wanted to be a musician. My old guitar is still somewhere in my apartment. Slightly broken. A lot broken.

I’ve been a child of the seaside most my life, staying by the beach, walking on the stones – it was exceptional in the summer, when they were burning hot and you really just had to hop around before going into the sea and putting your feet in.

The life was never really easy but not that bad, either. We seemed to break even every month, me and mum. But I wanted something more. I always wanted something more.

The first experiments started early in secondary school. And it was like a shock, like going into really cold water when your body temperature is thirty six point six. First then was nothing and then suddenly everything. I was curious and I found my way to get things. The girls were always willing to share. I used to be the pretty boy in class and when I wanted something it was usually easy enough to get it. My looks helped tremendously.

But then I was suddenly being sent off to live with my uncle because my mum lost her job and couldn’t provide for me anymore. From Brighton, I had to move to London. I was encouraged to do college…

I was never a great student. I was never reliable. That’s what got me kicked out of there and, consecutively, kicked out of my uncle’s house.

I suppose I was illegal when I started working. But a lot of the men liked it. They paid, too – and they paid well. That’s what made me focus my energy towards that, even if it’s still not a socially accepted career (who would have thought that is in day and age something as simple as this would still be persecuted!). That’s why I don’t tend to boast.

My mother died when I was twenty one and I inherited a lot of money from her side of the family, but I continued to do what I was doing. It became like an addiction. Just like the cigarettes.

---

“I’m not saying that I’m not selling myself because that would be an utter and complete lie. I’m saying that I got the money after my mother’s death and I’ve put it into a separate account than the one I use. The one I have at the moment is fine, I earn enough money to provide for myself.”

“And the bottles?”

“What bottles?”

“Don’t play dumb with me, Irving. The vodka. It’s not like it’s only that one bottle on the counter. We know. We’ve searched the flat.”

“You do realize you need a warrant for that, right? I could sue.”

“You’re an alcoholic.”

“I’m not an alcoholic. I have lots of friends and not much time on my hands to get the recycling out.”

“We’ll see you in six months, Isaac.”

“…See you.”

alice, 19, gmt, through the one that birthed you

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
EVE
 Posted: Mar 3 2014, 06:07 AM
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player That struts and frets his hour upon the stage And then is heard no more: it is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.
21AdminOWNER660 postsapplicationplotting
EVE

accepted

i've been looking forward to reading this application i'll admit! isaac is a very interesting character and it's interesting to see someone who's got a lot of money but still chooses to do something like this for cash. it will be interesting to see how he copes with wonderland when he gets there!

now that you're accepted, you can go ahead and post in the following claims:

whos who, face claim, and canons / original wonderlanders if applicable.

hope to plot with you soon!

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

autumn leaves has been skinned exclusively for far beyond the looking glass by asya.
she would appreciate it if you didn't steal/use this skin without her permission.
for full credits, please view the credits post here.