derek phineas
 Posted: Aug 4 2014, 01:56 PM
talk dirty to me *saxophone solo*
26Wonderlanderstoxicologist29 postsapplicationplotting
derek phineas

TAG: IDRIS
WORDS: SOME
NOTES: WHEE I DID THE THING

Another night, another club. The only question for Derek tonight was which one. He’d been to all the halfway decent ones at least twice, and all the shitty ones at least four times. Incredibly, he’d only been banned from one place, and not even for getting caught slipping things into people’s drinks, but instead for public indecency.

Tonight wasn't a night for experimentation, however. He’d had a long day at the lab, finally having found an effective small rodent repellent that was nontoxic to humans as well as most house pets – but only because he had been willing to run the proper tests. And tonight, all Derek was looking to do was get laid. He scoped out all the club entrances along the street as he sauntered down the sidewalk, long strands of greasy hair fallen in front of his dark, peering eyes. He wanted to see who was only letting in the babes tonight, as opposed to those letting in just about anyone. He wasn't up for a night of picking through fours and under, so he finally decided on a place whose bouncer had just turned away a couple of girls who he was 90% sure were wearing their grandmothers’ shoes. Perfect. Derek stalked to the front of the queue – to the displeasure of the rest of the club’s patrons, and smiled at the bouncer expectantly. The large, muscular man looked him up and down. He shook his head slowly, silently, and glanced back down at his clipboard. Derek scowled and glanced around the man to see if there was any other security in the way. Seeing no one, Derek glanced back at the bouncer, making sure he wasn't looking, and attempted to quickly slip past the big brute.

The bouncer easily stepped backward to block Derek’s path. The skinny man stumbled and moved back again. He huffed, then begrudgingly fished out some cash to shove into the bouncer’s big sweaty palm. The bouncer counted the money carefully, then looked Derek over once more before nodding and stepping aside. Derek rolled his eyes and went into the club, heading straight for the bar.

"Give me the strongest thing you have," he told the bartender as he settled back, elbows resting on the counter, and began scanning the joint for likely candidates. He was feeling blonde tonight, he decided. Tall and blonde.

PMWWW
^
idris lewellyn
 Posted: Aug 10 2014, 12:00 AM
If you want money in your coffee and secret refs in your tea keep your paper heart away from me
questionableWonderlandersMome Rath47 postsapplicationplotting
idris lewellyn

YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO BE THIS EMPTY

Idris loved to dance. Now, he really couldn't dance, not all that well. Lots of arm flailing and leg-grinding. But the boys - and girls - didn't seem to mind all that much. in fact, Rissa was never in short supply when it came to partners. Then again, dressed to the nines in ruby stilettos and a matching slinky red dress that hugged his every curve, maybe that wasn't such a surprise. even his lips were a vibrant shade of red, the perfect 'fuck me' hue he loved so well. At least, that's what he thought when he looked at himself in the mirror and giggled. Big blue eyes with gray shadow and glitter dusting his skin to make it glow, Rissa felt absolutely beautiful.

He really didn't understand why more boys didn't spend a little time in lady things.

The lights flashed, strobes fracturing movement on the dance floor like a badly done claymation film. Rivulets of sweat slid down Rissa's spine, all the way down to the low cut of his dress, beginning just above his tailbone. His toes were screaming from the pressure and his curls had to look frizzy and ridiculous by this point. He peeled himself bodily from the man practically glued to his leg and slid between gyrating hips and under flailing arms to the bar top. Sucking in a huge breath, Idris let out a sigh of relief. He did love to dance but some days there were too many bodies and not enough space to breathe, not even for a giraffe like himself.

"Can I get a long island iced tea? With grenadine?" He smiled sweetly at the bartender, flashing pearly white teeth. As the busy bartender took off to whip up something sweet for him to drink, Rissa spared a surreptitious glance around the bar. A lot of cute boys and girls to flirt with. He was so easily distracted by pretty it really didn't take much to get him hooked. That being said, one glowing god among men stood three stools away from him, jeans hugging him so nice Rissa couldn't resist whistling and taking in a long gander. When his drink arrived, he dropped a tenner and stalked over to the drop dead gorgeous creature, smile teasing his ruby lips. "You seem a little out of sorts." Idris dropped into the seat beside the young man, sipping at his straw.

"Maybe a little attention is all you need to perk up." Idris grinned, holding out his hand. His nails were pink, thanks to the recent salon visit. It didn't even bother him that it didn't match his outfit--changing six times a day calmed a person's compulsion to redo his nails to perfect the flow of an outfit. "I'm Idris. But you can call me whatever you want, sweetie, just so long as you say it with those pretty lips." Flirting was not his skill. Usually batting his lashes and saying what came to mind was all he needed to do. Half the time boys didn't listen to what he said either way. the girls were a bit tougher but he liked their friendship just as much as he liked taking them to bed, so it worked out just fine.

But this boy looked in a league of his own and Rissa was going to give him a run for his money. Dare to resist his charms and he'll steal your very soul for a single kiss.

And with those cherry lips, who could resist?

!KNOW THAT YOU'LL BE MY DOWNFALL
PMEmail
^
derek phineas
 Posted: Sep 14 2014, 07:59 PM
derek phineas

WORDS: 682
NOTES: XOXO

He leaned at the bar with his long legs crossed at the knee while his dark angular eyes surveyed the area. His gaze temporarily followed one potential - a brunette. Not what he'd initially sought out but this club seemed to be lacking in blondes that were above a 7. The brunette was pretty energetic, though, and didn't seem to want to stay still. The strobe lights made it particularly difficult to keep track of her, and eventually she was gone. Derek might have gotten up and searched for someone more ideal, but he decided to stay put this time and wait for his drink to come around. Eventually it did, and he hardly glanced at it before slamming down most of it. His throat burned terribly but he barely reacted to it. He clicked his tongue a bit and continued scanning the crowd for the things with breasts he craved so much.

"You seem a little out of sorts"

A voice in the stool next to him pulled Derek from his surveillance, and he rolled his eyes at first because he assumed it was just some underage hipster trying to be cool by asking strangers at the bar about their troubles. Derek took his time turning to look at his new companion.

"Oh," he stated very quietly. His expression remained unimpressed - its natural state, other than confused that is - but there was no helping the way his pupils dilated as he took in the slender figure of the blonde beauty now sitting next to him with a drink clasped in her dainty hands. Derek took another sip of his own.

"Maybe a little attention is all you need to perk up"

The beauty offered her hand as well as her name, and Derek smirked wide at the obvious flirtation.He decided to return it.

He uncrossed his legs, hooking the heels of his boots onto the bars of the stool. "I daresay I've already perked up considerably." There was a chance the innuendo would be lost to this pretty stranger, just like it was about 50% of the times he made these flirtatious jokes. But that had never stopped him from making them.

Derek was the kind of man who enjoyed the chase as much as the prize, usually turning away such forwardness in hopes of hunting down some bigger game - it was like gambling, almost, and just like gambling sometimes you went home with nothing - but as he looked her up and down, Derek thought that maybe he'd struck the jackpot. But maybe if his dick hadn't been taking up all his brain capacity, his ears might have picked up on Idris being a man's name. Then again, it was the 21st century. People were making up names all the time - they didn't mean as much now as they used to. Right?

Derek took the manicured hand he was offered, gently squeezing. His nails weren't nearly as well maintained, but that was something for the ladies to worry about.

"Derek," he said, his eyes lingering on her vibrant red lips. He didn't say anything else, though the look he gave her through his long brown bangs seemed to add, "AKA the name you'll soon be screaming tonight."

Her overall rating was a solid 8, he decided, with her face at a 9 and her body at a 7.5. Her outfit was a 7.9, with a slinky dress that hugged her nicely and shoes that looked incredibly hard to run away walk in. Her frizzy curls, however, were a 5.8. He also noticed her perspiration - disgusting, yes, but almost completely unavoidable in crowds like this club was experiencing tonight. He'd let it slide this time on account of how fond he was of her fashion choices.

"You like to dance?" he asked, leaning a little closer - and not just because the music was loud. He imagined those sinuous limbs moving gracefully and seductively to the music, a faint twinkle in his eye. Little did he know that his expectations were a bit far from reality.
PMWWW
^
idris lewellyn
 Posted: Sep 24 2014, 08:40 PM
If you want money in your coffee and secret refs in your tea keep your paper heart away from me
questionableWonderlandersMome Rath47 postsapplicationplotting
idris lewellyn

YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO BE THIS EMPTY

The gorgeous creature before Idris was like a greek painting of Adonis. Rissa heartily approved. However, the man's expression warred with his words. Idris received a disinterested stare with a flirty little innuendo and Rissa had almost turned away, assuming he wasn't interested. But the way he said it, and the way his eyes lingered in a very disinterested frame said otherwise. So Rissa risked it, leaning forward and licking his lips.

"If you hadn't perked up a little bit, I would have been highly insulted." His eyes flicked downward for a split second, then returned to the man's face with reckless abandon. He wasn't shy at the best of times. Three drinks in and he had a habit of mauling hot men where they stood until bouncers threw him out for indecent exposure. This was drink two, so he was close but not just there yet. "Derek. What a lovely name." His tongue danced behind his teeth, tasting the name on his tongue. oh, yes. It would do nicely.

When asked to dance Rissa hesitated only a split second before answering. He didn't want to run off this clearly hard-to-catch sex god of a man with his ridiculous dancing. While he loved to dance and knew he was bad at it, he didn't mind embarrassing himself because boys and girls would still flock to him. This man seemed a hard one to please. "Of course. I would never look this shoddy without having danced a good couple hours." He flippantly mocked his less than pristine appearance, knowing full well he was hot to trot with sweat down his back and throat and a very noticeable frizz in his normally perfectly curled or coifed hair. "How about we suck down these delicious treats before hitting the floor?" He offered, leaning forward to suckle at his bright red straw, perfectly complimenting his cherry lips. He fluttered his lashes, sucking half the drink down in the space of a breath, and gazed over at Derek.

What a beautiful specimen indeed. Now, to get him between the sheets and groaning. That was the easy part, he was sure.

He had no idea what the night had in store.

!KNOW THAT YOU'LL BE MY DOWNFALL
PMEmail
^
derek phineas
 Posted: Oct 28 2014, 08:37 PM
derek phineas

WORDS: ###
NOTES: WOW TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH

Tonight was looking like the Black Mamba's lucky night. He'd never been so quick to pick up a woman (though he'd never admit it), and this one had approached him with little to no coercion involved. It was almost too good to be true. Derek pretended to not be surprised.

Derek watched his companion’s tongue glide sensually over her pretty lips. His already pleased smirk grew wider when her eyes cast their gaze downward for the briefest moment. Derek had by now uncrossed his legs and let them hang open (at least, as far as those tight pants of his would allow), since he was a guy and could get away with that sort of thing. One knee carelessly bumped the side of the woman’s stool, closing the distance between the two of them. He acted like he hadn't noticed and instead took another sip of his drink.

The two exchanged names, and Derek took Idris’ dainty hand in his. He didn’t say anything about the name, even though he was unfamiliar with it, having never heard of anyone named such. So unfamiliar, in fact, that he didn’t realize it was a typically male name. But surely that wouldn't be an issue.

“Derek. What a lovely name.”

“I know,” he said proudly. He’d picked it himself, after all. It was just boyish and just douche-y enough for his taste. Not that he realized this consciously. “but dare I say it sounds even better coming from your mouth.”

He twisted a finger around a lock of greasy brown hair and smiled a lopsided smile he'd learned from a character on TV. It looked a little crazy when it wasn't genuinely awkward and adorable, but he believed he was handsome enough to make it work. The look only lasted for a second anyway and he was quick to look back out at the dancefloor, as if he was looking for something better.

Derek usually chose not to make too much eye contact in these situations. Not that he couldn't if he wanted to. He was great at mercilessly staring people in the eyes - a common characteristic of a sociopath. But frequently looking away from his targets made him seem more distant and unattainable, and it drove girls wild. Tonight, however, he found that acting cold and disinterested was proving to be somewhat difficult with this Idris. He couldn’t help constantly looking back to drink in more of that long blonde hair and skinny frame and those long, long legs. Maybe it was just the alcohol that was turning Idris’ 7.8 dress into an 8.2 right before his eyes. This had never happened to him before as an avid alcoholic. He set his glass down for the time being, anyhow, just in case.

He had to focus on her flaws. He couldn't just fall for every girl he conned into bed with him. Where was the fun in that? She was all sweaty since she'd just gotten off the dancefloor. Good - he could focus on that. Girls were always self conscious about that kind of thing anyway, and it was always a plus to be able to lower their self-esteem. It made them more vulnerable.

“Of course. I would never look this shoddy without having danced a good couple hours.”

“My dear, you look like you just stepped off the runway.” Even Derek didn’t like to lie so blatantly, but anything to get a charmed giggle or a titty flash. Even if her boobs were smaller than some he’d had the pleasure of motorboating in the past.

After that, Derek found his mind almost too preoccupied by the math and physics that would be involved in attempting to motorboat a pair of tits as small as Idris’ to realize that she had agreed to dance with him.

“How about we suck down these delicious treats before hitting the floor?”

"Sounds good to me," he said, and shrugged off his leather jacket and set it upon the bar in a wrinkly heap, revealing a black tee shirt equally as tight fitting as his jeans with the faded image of a feisty looking cobra screenprinted on it. It was one of his favorites, which was obvious given the wear and tear it had. A thin slice of his stomach could be seen between where the shirt ended and his pants began, but he'd never been the modest type so he didn't try to fix it. Instead, he gulped down the remainder of his drink, ready to get on the dancefloor and commence the next stage of seduction he had planned for Idris.
PMWWW
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

autumn leaves has been skinned exclusively for far beyond the looking glass by asya.
she would appreciate it if you didn't steal/use this skin without her permission.
for full credits, please view the credits post here.