Add Reply
New Poll

i need you in my life, parents, a brother, a cousin, & friends
zahirah mcnair-noble
 Posted: Oct 27 2014, 06:35 PM
ANGELS WATCHING OVER ME WITH SMILES UPON THEIR FACE, COZ I HAVE MADE IT THROUGH THIS FAR IN AN UNFORGIVING PLACE, IT FEELS SOMETIMES THIS IS TOO STEEP FOR A GIRL LIKE ME TO CLIMB, BUT I MUST KNOCK THOSE GUARDS RIGHT DOWN I DO IT IN MY OWN TIME, I DON'T CARE, I'M HALF WAY THERE, ON A ROAD THAT LEADS ME STRAIGHT TO WHO KNOWS WHERE... I TELL YOU WHAT, WHAT I HAVE FOUND, THAT I'M NO FOOL, I'M JUST UPSIDE DOWN. AIN'T GO NO PAIN, I AIN'T GOT NO RULES, I THINK I LIKE, LIVING UPSIDE DOWN
24AlicesDANCER158 postsapplicationplotting
zahirah mcnair-noble

jocelyn “m. lastname”
This vivacious redhead is Jocelyn ________ ________, Zahirah’s biological mother. In her early twenties when she got pregnant, she was the one who wanted to give Zee up. Just two months after Zahirah was born, she and Charles finally broke up, their already tenuous relationship strained to the breaking point by the choice Joss made. Charles had wanted to keep Zahirah and marry Jocelyn, but Joss hadn’t reciprocated his feelings. She had also claimed that because he was just her boyfriend and not her fiancé, he had no right to try and keep their baby on his own. Jocelyn is now either forty-four or forty-five years old, and both her profession and her personality are completely up to you. PB is the absolutely gorgeous Sarah Rafferty.
charles “m.” mcnair
This distinguished gentleman is Charles ________ McNair, Zahirah’s biological father. He was extremely upset when Jocelyn decided to give Zee up, but felt like his hands were tied. After all, he was just a twenty-five year old manwhore – what kind of life could he offer a child? His family disowned him when they discovered what he had done (or failed to do, to be more accurate), and he broke things off with Jocelyn around the same time. Shortly thereafter, he learned that he’d gotten a different girl pregnant five years earlier, and he had a five year old son. Still reeling from the helplessness he’d felt after losing Zahirah and Jocelyn, Charles was determined to change his ways and married the boy’s mother. He wanted to look for Zee, but was worried that Joss would find out and do whatever she could to keep his daughter from him out of pure spite. Charles is now forty-eight, and his profession and personality are totally up to you. PB is the super cool Jeffery Dean Morgan.
“first m.” mcnair
This attractive young man is ________ ________ McNair, Zahirah’s older half-brother. ??? was fatherless until he was five years old, not through any fault of Charles’, but because Charles and his mum lost touch after they broke up, and she didn’t know she was pregnant until a month later. Charles married ???’s mum once she finally tracked him down and he realized he had a son. Doted on by his father, ??? grew up well-cared for but not spoiled, though he did have the occasional “Daddy I really want that get it for me” moment. The McNair house was always full of love and laughter, and ??? and Charles loved to play pranks on anyone and everyone. As a result ??? is quite a goofball, though he can be serious when the occasion calls for it. ??? is now twenty-eight and works for Jack Lowell as a Card (suit is entirely up to you). The various other aspects of his personality and whether or not he knows about Zahirah are all details that are up to your discretion. PB is the fantastic Hayden Christensen.
dorian “m.” noble
This handsome fellow is Dorian ________ Noble (aka Pops), Zahirah’s foster father and savior. He was just twenty-five and freshly divorced when he adopted Zee at nine, which makes him thirty-nine now. Dorian looks big and tough, and he’s a very no nonsense type of guy for the most part, but...well, he’s got a soft spot for his Zeebra, as he affectionately calls her. He went through a bout of depression after his wife of eight years divorced him (they were high school sweethearts and got married just weeks after graduation), and taking care of Zahirah was the only thing that kept him from spiraling even deeper into the pit he’d begun to fall into. Dorian’s personality and history are completely up to you – just keep in mind that there needs to be something in his past that explains A) why his wife left him, and B) how he’s got enough training in self-defense that he was able to teach Zee those same moves. Perhaps he’s ex-military? PB is the formidable Sam Worthington.
marie “m. lastname”
This gorgeous girl is Marie ________ ________, Zahirah’s adorable, twenty-two year old cousin. Marie’s mother died in childbirth, and her father married Rosalind when she was fourteen. He died of a sudden heart attack less than a year later, so unfortunately, he never got to meet his neice. Though it was fifteen years before Rosalind and Marie found Zahirah, the two girls act as if they’re sisters who grew up together. They’re thick as thieves – if there’s mischief to be made, Zee and her dear cousin are making it. The rest of the McNair family deeply disapprove of the girl’s antics, but Marie doesn’t care on account of the fact that she’s only half McNair, and Zahirah has no interest in making proud the family that let her be given away. Occupation and personality are completely up to you. PB is the beautiful Sai Bennett.
heather “m. lastname”
This stunner is Heather ________ ________, Zahirah’s oldest and closest friend. They got to know each other shortly after Zee was adopted by Dorian, and they’ve been inseparable ever since. She was there cheering Zee on when her dancing career was just beginning, and the only time she misses a performance is if she’s deathly ill. Heather is the exact opposite of Zahirah in terms of personality – very quiet and shy, she’s often hesitant to give an honest opinion when someone asks her about a sensitive topic. Of course, when she’s with Zee, she’s braver and more outgoing because she knows her best friend will back her up no matter what. This twenty-three year old’s profession is completely up to you to decide. PB is the captivating Leven Rambin.
sage “m. lastname”
This lovely young woman is Sage ________ ________, one of the many members of Zahirah’s dance troupe. Sage didn’t get along with Zahirah all that well at first (because she has a crush on Andrew and was jealous that Zee got to be his dance partner), but once the then sixteen year old figured out that the redhead thought Andrew was gay and thus wasn’t the least bit interested in him in that way, Sage warmed up to her. Every so often, Zahirah and Sage will have a tense moment, mainly because the fact that they’re so alike in personality leads to them butting heads over certain things, but those moments are very few and far between these days. PB is the exquisite Kristin Kreuk.
andrew “m. lastname”
This good-looking lad is Andrew ________ ________, Zahirah’s gay (bisexual, actually, but he doesn’t want to tell Zee because he’s afraid it’ll weird her out and she’ll stop being all cuddly with him) best friend and fellow dancer. The twenty-seven year old was Zahirah’s mentor and dance partner when she originally joined the troupe – now he collaborates on choreography with her, is her occasional dance partner, and her main shopping buddy. Andrew loves to pull pranks and joke around with people. He’s very rarely serious, which can get him into trouble sometimes, especially when dealing with highly homophobic people. When he does stop joking around, however, you’re in for it – don’t let his size fool you, Andrew is a scrappy fighter when he needs to be. PB is the roguishly handsome Jamie Bell.

PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, IDEAS, ETC!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

autumn leaves has been skinned exclusively for far beyond the looking glass by asya.
she would appreciate it if you didn't steal/use this skin without her permission.
for full credits, please view the credits post here.