Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

here I am composing a burlesque ~, eve's six souls
EVE
 Posted: Dec 24 2013, 09:10 AM
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player That struts and frets his hour upon the stage And then is heard no more: it is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.
21AdminOWNER660 postsapplicationplotting
EVE

judas fabien alvarez
"34" | cheshire cat | pansexual | manipulative

everyone in wonderland knows who this man is. he's the man who can get you anything your heart desires (aside from love, or bringing back the dead. there are rules, you know), for a price. he is the fourth monster of wonderland, the one who lurks in the shadows and awaits your most desperate hour before showing himself. he is the cheshire cat.

he wasn't always cruel, he was once a benevolent, playful creature. always mischievous, but he never meant any harm. it was after the death of alice, the girl who'd become his lover when she reached womanhood- that the cat's heart turned dark, and the human form she'd gifted him with became a weapon that sliced through the bedlam staff until the white rabbit forced him to retire back to wonderland.

these days he runs a black market of sorts in both worlds, and half of wonderland is indebted to him in one of his infamous 'deals'. nobody knows what payment he'll ask of them, and his 'favours' can sometimes have disastrous consequences. if you're wise, you'll never make a deal with the cheshire cat.

he is the true mastermind behind the recent revolution, but currently this knowledge is limited to judas, jack and noah carillo.

everything is open for him, but his heart only ever belonged to alice.

jack nikodim lowell
"22" | knave king | bisexual | overwhelmed

born as the nephew to the king of wonderland, jack lowell was destined for a good and comfortable life. that is, until the jabberwocky killed his parents and he found himself being raised by his uncle and the servants of the castle. even this would have all been well had the queen not despised him, and demanded he be raised as a servant, so he wouldn't get any ideas about taking the throne from any children she might bear. until that day, he was in fact the crowned prince- and alongside his duties, took lessons from his uncle for his future position.

the second time he angered the queen (you've all heard about the theft of the tarts right? well, after being flogged by his uncle for that, he wasn't keen on sticking around) he fled to london in self imposed exile, only to be dragged back by the jabberwocky. back in wonderland, and under guard, possibly facing execution; the cheshire cat chose then to appear to jack and call in his debt.

thus, jack found himself the unwilling poster boy of judas' revolution against the crown and, now he's king; he still has to go around acting as though it was something he wanted, while grieving for his missing uncle and lost london love. a woman he must forget now, if he's to be married to his childhood fiancée.

everything but love is open, as his betrothal to rhiannon is going ahead!

dominic elijah brooks
30 | con man | heterosexual | alcoholic

dominic was never really destined for an easy life. he was brought up in ireland until the age of ten by an alcoholic father who beat his wife and child, and a mother who was really too busy defending him and herself to do much mothering. he grew up a rebellious, rough sort of child and even his grandmother's frequent attempts to keep him loyal to the catholic faith didn't do much to dispel the damage his father had caused.

at the age of ten he moved to london, and at the age of sixteen was responsible for the violent murder of another boy in a back alley fight over a girl, shannon. he was disowned after being acquitted (his father proved useful in one thing at least, in knowing a skilled lawyer) and found himself on the streets until he met harry, and the two moved into a flat together. skip forward ten years and throw in failed alice tests, narrowly avoided execution, a cheshire cat,a honey badger, a brutal war and you have dom's life now; in service to judas, living alone with his unusual pet, and drowning himself in alcohol each night... and day... and morning.

everything is open, though he's still heart broken over shannon.

baby murder halden
"25" | guillotine | uncertain | confused

baby here is an unusual soul. she's only recently been given a life of her own and a human body. why is she so behind her fellow wonderlanders you ask? because she wasn't actually alive at all to begin with, unlike the creatures and flowers of wonderland. she was, in fact- the guillotine. a misguided alice gave her life for some unknown reason and she's a little ball of axe wielding crazy currently cosying up to achilles who she looks up to as a brotherly/fatherly figure.

she's still finding her feet in her human form, and suffers from frequent social faux pas' (like clothes, ha, who knew about clothes?) and other such things. perhaps her most frequent error is cheerily telling people about how she 'met' one of their friends or family members via an execution. her most famous one to date is probably telling jack that they had a date and she hopes they'll get to talk real soon. she tends to come off more menacing than she intends to half the time, considering she hasn't fully grasped the english language yet, and spends almost all her time in achilles' company. well, that and the fact she was a weapon designed for execution up until very recently...

friends will be hard to come by, enemies will be plenty, and she doesn't understand the concept of love. let's look at her only role model shall we?

antoinette alana beaumont
"26" | red rose | heterosexual | compassionate

this lovely lady is none other than the red rose bound to human form. the eldest of the flowers (though some of her sisters appear older than her now that they've been given new bodies) and the one responsible for taking care of the garden and her siblings. she takes this responsibility very seriously, and is often prone to worrying or becoming upset when she believes one of her brothers or sisters is in trouble, or in those moments where she just feels as though she's let them all down somehow.

antoinette, very early on in her 'human' life, was part of a plot to capture and slay the jabberwocky. she did this to protect her siblings (as they were now potential prey to him, being human) and the children of the village she'd come to call a second home. the plot failed, and she spends most of her waking moments in fear that he might come for her, while at night her imaginings become real in terrifying nightmares. needless to say, she does not tell her siblings about these terrors.

she's a compassionate, gentle soul though has a bit of bark to her: far, far worse than her bite i assure you. while no stranger to the occasional cutting remark or sassy comment to defend herself and her virtue, she's a pacifist by nature and has never engaged in any violence herself. the closest she has ever come has been to lure the jabberwocky to his 'death', and the accidental pricking of fingers with her thorns in her previous life.

everything is open, though love is a little tricky. she's quite innocent in that regard despite being the eldest of the flowers, and has held on tight to her virtue and has no plans of entering a relationship any time soon.

aubrey wallis whitney
16 | human | bisexual | troubled

at first glance, aubrey is your typical teenage boy. he messes around in class, has a slight addiction to video games and is getting increasingly interested in the girls around him. he jokes around, makes himself the life of the party and yet beneath all that, he's a troubled boy. his mother vanished from his life when he was young, and while he claims to have no hard feelings about it: he secretly hates her for leaving him behind. he steals, be it simple pickpocketing or the occasional shoplifting, and when he goes home, has to deal with his father's violence incurred by the influence of alcohol. the kicker? he's not always like that, and aubrey frequently tries to help him sober up and get better, hoping they can be a family if he just tries a little harder.

despite everything he maintains a brave face, seemingly always cheerful when at school or among friends. it's almost impossible to know that anything is going on, especially as he won't talk about it.

everything is open!

REPLY CODE

CODE
[dohtml]<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<style type="text/css">
#retext { width: 230px; height: 130px; background: white; color: #888888; overflow: auto; font: 9px georgia; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; }
#retext::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; }
#retext::-webkit-scrollbar-track  { background-color: #eee; }
#retext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #CBCBD7; }

#rename { width: 210px; height: 30px; background-color: #CBCBD7; font: 20px willu;  letter-spacing: -1px;text-transform: lowercase; padding: 20px; color: #521707; }
#rename a { background-color: transparent; font: 20px oswald; padding: 10px; color: white; }
</style>

<center><div style="width: 250px; height: 225px; background-color: #3E425D; padding: 25px;"><div id="rename">NAME<a href="http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND/index.php?showuser=70354">▲</a>NAME</div><div id="retext">

PLOTTY THINGS

</div></div></center>[/dohtml]
PMEmail
^
RIZZO
 Posted: Jan 8 2014, 11:28 AM
is N/A
RIZZO

#retext { width: 230px; height: 130px; background: white; color: #888888; overflow: auto; font: 9px georgia; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; }#retext::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; }#retext::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background-color: #eee; }#retext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #d1c5df; }#rename { width: 210px; height: 30px; background-color: #d1c5df; font: 20px oswald; letter-spacing: -1px;text-transform: lowercase; padding: 20px; color: white; }#rename a { background-color: transparent; font: 20px oswald; padding: 10px; color: white; }shane▲eve's charriesOkay, so I'm just going to put this all in one for Shane. SHANE&JACK: Well, Shane is a newly made Alice. She's actually been sort of confused since according to the chosen timeline for her tests they finished right before the revolution. She sort of tried to stay neutral and help where she could in terms of helping medics during the revolution because she wasn't really sure where she was supposed to be. Now, she'll clearly do whatever she needs to help Wonderland, and she's pretty close to Zee...so since from what I gather, Zee and Jack are somewhat friends or pretty good friends, I'm sure at some point they will meet. I don't know if you have specific ideas but Shane will be around. SHANE&JUDAS: Quite honestly, he is one of the few things that she's actually slightly afraid of. She's curious about him, as Shane is a curious and downright irrationally bold person, but she also just has a sense that she should be somewhat cautious, mostly because of what she's heard about him from others. Then again, Shane walks to the beat of her own drum, so she might not really listen without a wake-up call. SHANE&DOM: I honestly don't have much here, because Shane is pretty young and unless you can think of a way for them or meet or a specific interaction, I don't see much unless Zee somehow introduces them and even then...Shane labels people based on how they'd fit into her writing sometimes and I think with Dom she'd definitely categorize him as a good person to model a villain off of lol. I don't know why, but I think she'd look at little things he does and his actions and be like "He'd make a perfect person to model a villain off of, an unexpected villain too...." but yes. SHANE&MAX: She actually really liked Max when she was taking his test. She enjoyed that test, even if she was a bit more nervous than her usual self. I feel if she knew he was really injured and sort of a mess, if allowed she'd go to check on him. She sort of knows, in her own way, what it's like for everything you know and are used to to change....since she lost her twin who her entire life revolved around and sort of went into a depression herself. So, while her situation is different, I do think if she knew how much he was struggling, she'd try to check in and see if she could do anything to help him.

#retext { width: 230px; height: 130px; background: white; color: #888888; overflow: auto; font: 9px georgia; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; }#retext::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; }#retext::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background-color: #eee; }#retext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #d1c5df; }#rename { width: 210px; height: 30px; background-color: #d1c5df; font: 20px oswald; letter-spacing: -1px;text-transform: lowercase; padding: 20px; color: white; }#rename a { background-color: transparent; font: 20px oswald; padding: 10px; color: white; }noel▲eve's charactersNOEL&JACK: Well, seeing as Noel is one of the hearts, once he's all patched up he will likely be attending to Jack. I know that they had that one event thread with Lysander where Noel was trying to just please everyone and he and Jack seemed to sort of...butt heads would be a bit too much...disagree, I suppose? I mean, Jack was injured and Noel was just trying to do as he was told without getting in trouble. Noel is a people pleaser here, mostly with any of the royals, because he needs to stay in Wonderland. He tries to keep his reasons, his cancer, lack of leg etc. a secret...though in the final battle he literally had to remove his broken prosthetic and sustained injuries doing so etc. so I don't know if it's really hidden from all anymore, but just the same he'll be attending to Jack once he gets himself fixed up, so there's potential plotting. I don't think Noel has ill will for anyone, but I do know he's rather unsure what Jack's feelings are for those who fought for the monarchy, like Noel did. Noel's also Achilles reluctant and frightened protege, as you've seen/heard in cbox chatter. So yes, I'm open to lots but generally that's where Noel is at.NOEL&JUDAS: Well, Noel still owes Judas a deal, since I had said in his app that he made a deal to start higher than most cards. It's just a matter of when Judas needs that deal and what it might be. Honestly, Noel tries to avoid Judas. So, until the time came for that deal...he would try to stay away.NOEL&DOM: Like Shane, I don't have much here. I don't really think they'd be friends, because Noel's personality is sort of different. However, Noel tries to avoid making enemies too. I sort of see indifference here if they crossed paths, in all honesty.NOEL&MAX: Noel knows a lot about medicine and healing from London since he spent a vast majority of his life in and out of hospitals and WANTED to be a oncologist or surgeon,. If he wasn't so injured himself or when he heals , he'd see where the doctors etc. needed help in his free time which could potentially bring him to see Max? Otherwise, right now since Max is in his quarters, I'm not really sure how they might meet. But, that is an option. Otherwise, we can wait and see if their paths may cross other ways.
^
aurora frost
 Posted: Jan 13 2014, 03:35 AM
N/A
24Inactiveauthor62 postsapplicationplotting
aurora frost

aura& eve's babies
Mmkay! I'm posting here what I posted in your original shipper, and adding some things. So it might be a tad long.

Jack & Aura She's not really sure how she feels about him being king, but she feels a little more comfortable with him being in charge then the queen.UHM, I'm not sure how often they'd spend time together, though I think now that the war is over she'll probably spend more time in Wonderland just hanging out and trying to get used to it as she'll inevitably move there to stay. The practical side of her could offer advice if he needed it, but she probably wouldn't broadcast that either. But I imagine they'll get along fairly well for the most part, even if she's still kind of grumpy given her slight affection for Lysander.

Judas & Aura During her test, she found him kind of fascinating. Frightening, but fascinating none the less. She would probably prefer to keep her distance from him if at all possible, which means we should definitely have them interact. Like I can see her growing fond of him if they were to interact frequently, but I'm not sure they would?

Dom & Aura I'd kind of like to thread these two at some point if you ever aren't busy/have the chance. I just think it'd be funny to see them in a thread since they're like polar opposites. He's exciting/prefers having fun, and Aura prefers staying inside and hiding from the world. He's charismatic, usually, and she's...just sarcastic as hell. So she'd be like x20 more awkward and standoffish/trolly because he's attractive. Like maybe one day she could accidentally wander into a bar thinking it was something else, or she was meeting someone there and he's like OOH PREY, or he recognizes her as an alice and whatever. But yeah I think it'd be interesting but everything is up to you m'dear. c:

I'll be back with more later ;D

PM
^
judas alvarez
 Posted: Jan 18 2014, 09:04 AM
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.
34WonderlandersCHESHIRE CAT131 postsapplicationplotting
judas alvarez

my babiesshane
Jack: yeah jack likes zee,. so he'll probably meet shane at some point. well, with her being an alice and he the new king he kind of has to. he'd probably like her, but right now he's so distracted by everything that he'd probably take a little while to warm up to her. maybe you, ellen and i could do a threeway thread with zee introducing her? could be fun!

Judas: oh dear shane, oh dear. you really ought to fear this one- it'll likely never become public knowledge that he orchestrated the rebellion, but he's a powerful, chaotic creature. luckily, being an alice- she's one of the safest in wonderland at this time... but... well, it still doesn't stop him from being an asshole.

Dominic: again, these two could theoretically meet through zee, but he'd be like 'wtf is this' and probably just be horrible to her because harry is missing so he's drinking himself to oblivion every night leave him aloneeee.

Maximus: he did like shane- even if her clothing choices worried him a little. so he'd appreciate her visiting him; he's basically just lying in bed most days wondering if jack is going to have him executed. he's worrying for nothing, but well- everything has changed, and he's still very badly wounded. so a little delirious at times, considering wonderland's medical care isn't as good as london's.

my babiesnoel
Jack: jack doesn't actually harbour much ill-will to those who fought for the monarchy. he knows a lot of them did it out of fear, some did it out of loyalty, like maximus- but providing none of them try to kill him in his sleep; he's happy letting people live. hell, he doesn't even really want sienna dead- if only because he knows it'd break his uncle further. he doesn't hate noel either, but when they met he was in a really bad way mentally and physically, and everyone around him was subject to him snapping and being sulky because he'd just been dragged back to wonderland by the jabberwocky. so there'd be no ill will, but he might be a little bit cautious around him.

Judas: haha noel is very very wise, shane should take a leaf out of his book. hmm, i have been wondering what favour judas may take from noel- if you have any ideas for drama you may want to happen, let me know and i'll see if he's tempted by any suggestions.

Dominic: oh god no, these two need to stay away. dom would probably break him XD

Maximus: well, it's no secret where max's quarters in the palace are- so if noel is in the palace, he could easily find him. jack might even mention it to him, knowing that he's quite good with medicine and the like through the grapevine. max would probably be pleased to see a familiar face, especially one from the monarchy side.

my babiesaura
Jack: yeah i could see them getting along- jack's still trying to find his feet as king; he'd been prepared for the role all his life by lysander, but judas' machinations kind of dumped him into it before he was really 'ready'. he misses lysander like crazy too, and if she did for whatever reason voice her opinion on his uncle's deposition and subsequent disappearance; she might find him actually agreeing with her on some level. perhaps in the future she could become one of his confidants regarding judas' role in the war. you never know!

Judas: omfg aura you are a smart girl keep far far away, only we're not going to let you >) he found her interesting when he tested her; though was more interested in finding the real alice's reincarnation, which he is still searching for currently. he doesn't dislike her though, so that's a benefit. perhaps they could run into each other in the royal maze or something, up to you!

Dominic: haha well right now he's just a ball of upset, angry alcoholism due to harry's disappearance- but we could still totally throw them together! he'd just... probably be a complete asshole to her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
noel chiela
 Posted: Jan 18 2014, 11:39 PM

#retext { width: 230px; height: 130px; background: white; color: #888888; overflow: auto; font: 9px georgia; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; }#retext::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; }#retext::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background-color: #eee; }#retext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #d1c5df; }#rename { width: 210px; height: 30px; background-color: #d1c5df; font: 20px oswald; letter-spacing: -1px;text-transform: lowercase; padding: 20px; color: white; }#rename a { background-color: transparent; font: 20px oswald; padding: 10px; color: white; }shane▲eve's babiesJACK: I am definitely up for a 3 person thread so Shane can be introduced to Jack. She'll understand, knowing there's probably a lot on his mind. But she'll do her best to be friendly and all. So, if Ellen is up for it I'm down for a 3 person thread there. JUDAS: Yes, she stupidly is not afraid, but that's one of her big weaknesses and good that she's safer than most for now. I don't have specific ideas here, but I'll let you know if I come up with anything.DOM: Well, if she saw him drinking, I do think it could go one of two ways, since her older brother Mark had drinking issues after her parents and brother died, so drinking away problems is something she gets sensitive to I think and she'd want to help...not that she could, but I feel like she'd try lol.MAX: Well, she may just have to visit him then. I'm up for a thread if you want, or we could wait. I don't know how many threads you want to do at a time or anything. But Shane liked him and I feel like since he was likely the first or second she met in Wonderland, she'd be glad to see him and help however she could even if just keeping him company.

#retext { width: 230px; height: 130px; background: white; color: #888888; overflow: auto; font: 9px georgia; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; }#retext::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; }#retext::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background-color: #eee; }#retext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #d1c5df; }#rename { width: 210px; height: 30px; background-color: #d1c5df; font: 20px oswald; letter-spacing: -1px;text-transform: lowercase; padding: 20px; color: white; }#rename a { background-color: transparent; font: 20px oswald; padding: 10px; color: white; }noel▲eve's babiesJACK: Understandable that he'd be a bit cautious, but Noel would do his job and help Jack however he could, plain and simple. That is, once he can actually walk again since Iain is getting him a new prosthetic. JUDAS: I will let you know if I think of anything. Right now, I have nothing but I'm sure I will be able to come up with something at some point.MAX: If Jack mentioned it to him, Noel would go check on him and help if he could. So, we could definitely thread them too if we wanted. I know that Noel really doesn't mind helping since he had wanted to be a doctor before his cancer returned and he made his deal to be a card and get into Wonderland. Plus, I think familiar faces are somewhat comforting for Noel too...especially ones that didn't really scare him.
^
aurora frost
 Posted: Jan 19 2014, 11:36 AM
N/A
24Inactiveauthor62 postsapplicationplotting
aurora frost

aura& eve's babies
Mmkay! I'm posting here what I posted in your original shipper, and adding some things. So it might be a tad long.

Jack & Aura Ooh that could be interesting. I think if she sees Judas milling about too often, she'll put two and two together. But I could see her opening up to him about her concerns, at least if they found time alone. Since he's not likely to chop her head off for just nicely being worried for Wonderland and all. So I can see them bonding! c: But I'd love to see them interact regardless.

Judas & AuraNope! Because that would be boring! >D I think she would really find him interesting, try to get in his head if she can, and just get to know him. I think she would sympathize with him a bit..but yeah! I'd love to have a thread with them ^^

Dom & Aura She'd be a complete asshole back to him! They'll get along splendidly! xDDD

PM
^
dominic brooks
 Posted: Feb 26 2014, 06:37 AM
I don't mind if you forget me Having learned my lesson I never left an impression on anyone The pressure to change, to move on Was strange And very strong So this is why I tell you I really do understand Bye bye
30HumansCON MAN186 postsapplicationplotting
dominic brooks

shane my boys
Jack - it's under way now so whoop whoop!

Judas - oh shane, one day you'll learn ><

Dom - oh god, don't try and help, that's a terrible idea! yet i kind of want to see it happen... LOL i just see it ending badly

Max - she's definitely welcome to visit him! if you want to start a thread for them too, you're welcome to :D

noelmy boys
Jack - that's good, i'm sure he'll come to trust noel in time. for now, anyone who was on the monarchy side is being treated with caution. can't be too careful after all!

Judas - let me know! :D

Max - we have a thread going for them now, so that's all sorted =D bless noel, he's so sweet.

auroramy boys
Jack - me too! i could see them getting along, and jack is making a conscious effort to meet all the alices. he knows zee quite well, and is just meeting shane now through her. so if you wanted to set up a thread for these two (or i can), then that'd be great!

Judas - sympathy for the devil, oh my. that could be interesting! he'll probably be quite cruel to her, mess with her head somewhat. however, his keeping of the baby he was given shows he's capable of SOME compassion... so maybe he'll be a little nicer if the child's around. who knows...

Dom - XDD well then!

--------------------
user posted image
thank you alice <3
PM
^
ruby singer
 Posted: Feb 28 2014, 10:00 PM
Normal is an illusion...what is normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly.
25WonderlandersMarch Hare157 postsapplicationplotting
ruby singer

rubyeve's darlings
Jack - I think there is a chance Ruby and Jack would have been friends before. Perhaps she'd helped hide him when he was running long ago. She did her best to stay out of the fight, she's never been much for fighting, but if they'd been friends she would feel the need to visit him to see if he's okay. Perhaps bring him tea to make him feel better. She's a quirky little pip and he could likely use a little levity in his life.

Judas - Very few people scare Ruby, and once upon a time she'd have probably really liked the Cheshire Cat, while Alice was alive. So perhaps at one point they were friends. She mourns Alice's passing and can see how it has twisted him, so though he is dark and quite scary, she's not completely frightened of him. She wouldn't avoid him unless he was on a war path. She'd probably cling to any friendship they had in the past and try to ignore any darkness he has now. I'm really open where he is concerned.

Maximus - As a self proclaimed Fashionista, Ruby would fangirl all over him! Because she's not really the political type, his affiliations wouldn't matter a fig to her. She'd be quite bothered though that he was missing. She looks up to him fashion wise and cause he's pretty to look at. Perhaps they'd been friends and chatted about fashion over cups of tea. He'd bring her new clothing items and she'd make him special herb blends for fun times. If they were close enough friends, maybe she'd even try to find him.

Dominic - We've already established the dirty was going to happen between these two. I mean, come on! He's soooooo yummy! And they'd have good times. Maybe a friends with benefits type situation? She wouldn't expect anything from him but a good time, and she's got a killer hangover remedy. She'd likely feel the need to nurture him when he's on the rough end of a bender, but she wouldn't expect commitment...just maybe a shiny trinket.

Nathaniel - All the yummies! They HAVE to know each other! (I mean COME ON it's Bast!) I don't have any ideas really, but I'm open for anything. I just want something! lol and so does Ruby!

PM
^
jack lowell
 Posted: Mar 11 2014, 06:06 AM
Tomorrow is another day And you won’t have to hide away You’ll be a man, boy! But for now it’s time to run, it’s time to run!
22WonderlandersKing of Hearts112 postsapplicationplotting
jack lowell

rubyeve's darlings
Jack - That would be great! Jack needs all the friends he can get now he's (unwillingly, thanks Judas) King and facing marriage to a girl he doesn't really know XD He'd adore Ruby

Judas - Hahaha he's unsure what to think of her. I know he still holds old loyalties where Fintan is concerned, but that doesn't stop him from being a complete asshole to the poor rabbit. With Ruby... I think it'd depend on how she acted around him. Now he has baby Alice with him too, it'd be interesting. He has yet to act violently around the child. Hmmm

Maximus - Oh no, he isn't missing! Well, in LONDON he is. In Wonderland, he's just holed up in his quarters in the Palace (Jack's letting him remain there because despite everything, he is a good advisor) while he recovers from the (almost) mortal wounds dealt to him by a disguised Avery in the War. He'd absolutely adore Ruby, and he'd love for her to visit him. He needs the company.

Dominic - omg remedy give it to him give it to him now. She will definitely be accepted as a friends with benefits type deal, even if she /is/ a Wonderlander. She's one of the better ones, and he'll probably steal a present for her here and there because why not. She's attractive, she's available and she's not completely annoying: all pluses in his book, so he might actually be nice to her without grumpy episodes... but... we'll see. He is an alcoholic, after all.

Nathaniel - THEY DO. He might recognise her somewhat in the open thread you snagged :3 I'll be getting to that ASAP. I see them getting along splendidly

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
ruby singer
 Posted: Mar 12 2014, 06:21 PM
Normal is an illusion...what is normal for the spider, is chaos for the fly.
25WonderlandersMarch Hare157 postsapplicationplotting
ruby singer

rubyeve's darlings
Jack - Yay friends! I think Ruby would adore Jack too. He's the type of person she'd easily be friends with. And she'd sympathize with his sudden rise and arranged marriage. Though she actually gets along with Rhiannon, they have a interesting relationship. Ruby takes Rhea's shiny things and is goofy around her, and Rhea is amused by Ruby so doesn't kill her. But Ruby and Jack could be true friends! She'd be loyal to him.

Judas - We'd have to play it out to see. She will cling to what he used to be, she's really good at denial. So she'd pretend like he wasn't mean or evil, just be her normal self. The baby though...that confuses the shit out of her. She has issues with not-Alices, those humans who take the name of Alice but aren't her. And then there's this baby...she doesn't like babies as much as Castiel does. But this baby would probably intrigue and scare her. So it would be interesting to play with.

Maximus - She knows he's not missing missing, not in Wonderland, but his absence in London worries her. She will visit him, she admires him so! And since she's friends with Jack, that'll make seeing him easier! She'd be super honored to keep him company! But she won't rub his feet...she doesn't do feet!

Dominic - Sweet! Friends with Benefits! He's not so bad for an alcoholic, one of the few she'd put up with. Though him being amazing to look at and listen to and a great shag, all help. We should thread soon! I can start one if it helps, perhaps he comes into her shop because she's pretty and he's hungover and heard she's good with stuff like that.

Nathaniel - YAY! Can't wait to play with him!

PM
^
judas alvarez
 Posted: Mar 25 2014, 05:35 PM
Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.
judas alvarez

rubyeve's darlings
Jack - XDD Awww, well, Jack doesn't HATE his wife to be... she just... fucking terrifies him XD Perhaps Ruby can be one of the things that helps the two connect on a more personal level XD Could be fun to play around with. After all, if Rhea gets along with Ruby, how bad could she be? Would essentially be Jack's thoughts on the matter. Hopefully...

Judas - Awwwh Ruby you are adorable XD and LOL, well Fintan (white rabbit) downright loathes the baby so this should be interesting indeed x3 Judas is highly protective of her though, so be careful!

Maximus - LOL That's alright Ruby, no need to rub his feet. Though he'd probably appreciate it >> He'll get a Card to do it. Either way, he adores the March Hare and will probably lavish her in gifts once he's back in London. Until then, he'll love her visits and cherish her company!

Dominic - Hahaha excellent and yes, please feel free to start a thread! Looking forward to seeing her interact with the group trying to make him sober, too XD He will not be happy. Nope. Not at all.

Nathaniel - Sadly, having to drop him. His muse just isn't there any more DX May pick him back up one day.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
olin jansing
 Posted: Mar 28 2014, 08:16 AM

#retext { width: 230px; height: 130px; background: white; color: #888888; overflow: auto; font: 9px georgia; text-align: justify; padding: 10px; }#retext::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; }#retext::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background-color: #eee; }#retext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #d1c5df; }#rename { width: 210px; height: 30px; background-color: #d1c5df; font: 20px oswald; letter-spacing: -1px;text-transform: lowercase; padding: 20px; color: white; }#rename a { background-color: transparent; font: 20px oswald; padding: 10px; color: white; }Olin▲Eve's Lovelies&JudasBusiness associates, maybe friends. If Judas runs the underworld then I'm sure Olin buys stuff from him and if Judas ever needs anything tested perhaps he could go to Olin? If they are friends I'm guessing they would have met before the death of Alice since I think Olin would be rather wary of him now.&The Rest Nothing springs to mind for the rest at this moment but I'll think on it. Till then I just throw Olin at them for anything.
^
judas alvarez
 Posted: Mar 30 2014, 02:31 PM
judas alvarez

Sorry this took me so long sweetheart! <3

OlinEve's Lovelies

&Judas I could see them having got along quite well before Alice's death, Judas was pretty amiable back then (think along the lines of the book and the films that are out), it was only after she died that he became utterly twisted and borderline evil. He can't be trusted now at ALL, but he'll be civil enough to Wonderlanders, most of the time. So he and Olin could be associates and possibly on good terms, but if Olin has any sense he won't trust Judas as far as he could throw him. XD

&Jack These two would know each other at least; Jack was the previous King of Hearts' nephew and the Knave of Hearts. He stole the tarts etc. and then was forced by Judas (though nobody knows this, they assume he did it of his own free will) to stage a revolution, and now HE is the King. The official coronation will happen soon, along with his wedding to Rhiannon, so Olin will of course be invited. Where Olin stood in regards to the revolution is entirely up to you, but I think Jack would like him.

&The Other Two Dominic... not 100% sure. He works for Judas though so they've probably crossed paths. Maximus is the Dodo, so they've probably met. Max has probably tried to dress him up, since he's completely obsessed with fashion.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
amelie dormir
 Posted: Apr 1 2014, 08:18 PM
Twinkle, twinkle little bat. How I wonder where you're at. Up above the world so high, like a tea tray in the sky...
26WonderlandersDormouse82 postsapplicationplotting
amelie dormir

AmesJudas
So I had an iota of an idea, that perhaps the poor dormouse would be of use to Judas in London. Her ability to make people calm could be a resource perhaps...also I kind of want to see how Judas deals with her little condition XD
PM
^
judas alvarez
 Posted: Apr 2 2014, 12:54 PM
judas alvarez

AmesJudas
That could be interesting to play with, though I'm not sure he'd need to use her all that much. I do want to see them interact, though, cat and mouse... Though all I see is him being quite mean to her and toying with her... DX Poor bb. We could throw them in a thread together and see what happens?

As for Dominic, I got nothing... but Jack would get along well with her. He's going to be officially crowned soon, she'd definitely be invited to the ceremony (and there'll be plenty of cushions set out for her too XD)

- Nathaniel
- Maximus

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

autumn leaves has been skinned exclusively for far beyond the looking glass by asya.
she would appreciate it if you didn't steal/use this skin without her permission.
for full credits, please view the credits post here.