Add Reply
New Poll

happy birthday, andrew whitney
aubrey whitney
 Posted: Aug 8 2014, 04:35 PM
i wish that you could see, all that's left of me. in this land of broken dreams, i still try to believe. i'm all right i'm all right. i don't mind if you don't mind. i'm all right
16HumansSTUDENT76 postsapplicationplotting
aubrey whitney

Dear Dad,

Happy Birthday! I made you breakfast, hope it's not too cold by now. I tried to time it right... and your presents on the side, too. I'm still around if you wanted to hang out or anything, but I thought I'd keep out of your way just in case. I got cake, too- it's in the fridge. Let me know if you're planning on going to the bar okay? It's your birthday, so do whatever you want <3 I'm in my room if you w need me. :D Have a great day either way!

Love

Aubrey

this snazzy note is sponsored by VEILED DREAMER of caution 2.0!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
andrew whitney
 Posted: Aug 8 2014, 05:06 PM
N/A
41Humansundisclosed41 postsapplicationplotting
andrew whitney

Dear Aubrey,

Thanks. Breakfast was great, thank you. You honestly didn't have to... I've got to go into work briefly but we could go out after if you come meet me? Gonna save the cake for later and please don't tell me you got candles - I think I know how old I am... Hopefully see you later, text me if anything.

Love

Dad

this snazzy note is sponsored by VEILED DREAMER of caution 2.0!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
aubrey whitney
 Posted: Aug 8 2014, 06:34 PM
i wish that you could see, all that's left of me. in this land of broken dreams, i still try to believe. i'm all right i'm all right. i don't mind if you don't mind. i'm all right
16HumansSTUDENT76 postsapplicationplotting
aubrey whitney

Contact
glad you liked it! okay cool, what time should i come by? gotta get the bus x
and yes, i got candles. deal with it x
THANKS DAIS!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

autumn leaves has been skinned exclusively for far beyond the looking glass by asya.
she would appreciate it if you didn't steal/use this skin without her permission.
for full credits, please view the credits post here.