Add Reply
New Poll

OPEN THREADS
EVE
 Posted: Jul 3 2013, 05:59 PM
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player That struts and frets his hour upon the stage And then is heard no more: it is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.
21AdminOWNER660 postsapplicationplotting
EVE

This is where you can find the open threads

To add to the open threads list, copy and paste this code into a new reply. Please edit your posts when the thread is taken!

CODE
[url=THREAD LINK]thread title[/url] - Character/s involved; what you're looking for
PMEmail
^
eden leander
 Posted: Jul 31 2014, 10:14 PM
Thank God I'm pretty, Every skill I ever have will be in question, Every ill that I must suffer merely brought on by myself, Though the cops would come for someone else. I'm blessed, I'm truly privileged to look this good without clothes on.
27Cards2 of Hearts23 postsapplicationplotting
eden leander

peace amongst the chaos - Eden Leander; interaction with anyone, though preferably someone who spends a lot of time at the palace and would already know her.

baby i need your distraction - Eden Leander; anyone really, she's looking for a distraction and is walking along some random sidewalk lost...so this one is wide open.
PM
^
oliver knight
 Posted: Oct 17 2014, 05:02 AM
so we can take the world back from a heart attack, one maniac at a time we will take it back... you know time crawls on when you're waiting for a song to start so dance alone to the beat of your heart! hey young blood doesn't it feel like our time is running out? i'm gonna change you like a remix, then i'll raise you like a phoenix
16Humansstudent6 postsapplicationplotting
oliver knight

hey you can't see me - Oliver is late for school. someone to delay him even more please <3

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
andrew whitney
 Posted: Oct 17 2014, 05:03 AM
N/A
41Humansundisclosed41 postsapplicationplotting
andrew whitney

atomic winter in my soul - Andrew is drinking.^^

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

autumn leaves has been skinned exclusively for far beyond the looking glass by asya.
she would appreciate it if you didn't steal/use this skin without her permission.
for full credits, please view the credits post here.