Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

ANNOUNCEMENTS
EVE
 Posted: Jan 7 2014, 05:17 PM
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player That struts and frets his hour upon the stage And then is heard no more: it is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.
21AdminOWNER660 postsapplicationplotting
EVE

This is where general site announcements will now be found, in one singular thread rather than separate ones! So do check back frequently to see if anything is new!

re-opening!

after opening may 2012, fbtlg went through a month or so's hiatus over last christmas while the staff team was reshuffled and the owner (myself) was going through a bit of an irl crisis. we're back in full force now with a new twist to our plot! if you have any questions about what happened ICly, ask one of our admins or one of the older members and they'll be happy to tell you!

our beautiful new skin was made by vanessa of atf and shine

our beautiful banner was made by my friend tay (not of fbtlg)

and last but not least, our lovely templates were made by our very own bre!

PMEmail
^
EVE
 Posted: Jan 27 2014, 12:26 PM
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player That struts and frets his hour upon the stage And then is heard no more: it is a tale Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.
EVE

originals!

due to some confusion regarding original wonderlanders- the original wonderlander topic and the faq, have both been updated! please go read them and pm EVE if you have any questions!

PMEmail
^
EVE
 Posted: Apr 5 2014, 06:31 AM
EVE

hi fibbers!

Next month marks the 2 year anniversay of FBTLG since it's creation as an Invisionfree site, and a year since it was brought over to Jcink. There will, of course, be a site wide event (or two) to celebrate this. The only one that's a definite right now is the wedding and official coronation of Jack and Rhiannon! So yes, prepare for that :D Don't worry, we're in the midst of discussing an event for all those Londoners who won't be able to get into Wonderland!

There will also (hopefully), be a new skin! ;D

PMEmail
^
EVE
 Posted: Apr 8 2014, 12:36 PM
EVE

congratulations!

Congratulations to Alice for becoming FBTLG's first advertising moderator in a long while! Due to her dedicating her own time to doing first links and helping sort out the advertising list as a member, it was decided by the admins as a whole to promote her to advertising mod, to better help her in her advertising endeavours!

PMEmail
^
EVE
 Posted: Apr 10 2014, 07:55 AM
EVE

tag box!

there's a new feature on the board guys! a non-premium chatbox in the character extras category that you can use to alert other members with when you post for them! go check it out! please make sure you try to remember to use it guys, it'll be very useful for everyone <3

PMEmail
^
EVE
 Posted: Apr 14 2014, 12:46 PM
EVE

sub accounts!

please try to remember to log in all your sub accounts each day! it helps show us as an active site, and also proves your own personal activity. let's beat that august 2013 record for accounts logged in! ❤

PMEmail
^
EVE
 Posted: Apr 15 2014, 06:07 AM
EVE

faq update!

okay guys! since it slipped my attention for quite a long while, i've updated the FAQ with the amount of time the looking glass has been open! wonderlanders have been able to access london for approximately five years now. i know, i know, it's a jump from the 6 months that was originally posted but when you think about everything that's gone down, this makes a hell of a lot more sense!

see the update HERE and take the chance to re-familiarise yourself with the FAQ and the rules ❤

PMEmail
^
EVE
 Posted: Apr 28 2014, 01:38 PM
EVE

England!

don't forget guys, fbtlg is set in england. this means that the currency your characters will be using in london will be pounds and pennies, not dollars! wonderland has its own currency which can be found in the wonderland culture thread.

as a side note, if you're unsure about any english phrasing (e.g. policemen instead of cops), don't hesitate to ask one of the resident english members e.g. eve, alice etc.

PMEmail
^
EVE
 Posted: Apr 30 2014, 01:01 AM
EVE

anniversary

HAPPY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY FIBBERS!

I hope you all love the new skin! The skin was made by the lovely silly tilly of atf. Our hover banner code was made by our very own amazing Asya, and the templates were of course done once again by our brilliant Bre! I myself did the graphics ;D

There is a new application code! Basically the same as our last but with different colours/fonts. We would appreciate it a whole lot if you guys could edit your applications to have the new code! I've opened all the apps to allow these changes. Thanks guys! <3

The new avatar size is 275 x 400

PMEmail
^
ALICE
 Posted: Apr 30 2014, 11:49 AM
I don't know where you're going but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
19Adminfeels breaker108 postsapplicationplotting
ALICE

apps!

hello fibbers! just wanted to give you guys a heads up that i've changed all the apps that i was able to change to match with the new skin.

there are a few that need changing from the old application form; they're as follows: achilles, aurora, avery, benjamin, caleb, castiel, iain, luca, noel, roar, shane and tristan. please make sure you change them :) thanks! <3

PMWWW
^
EVE
 Posted: May 5 2014, 07:36 AM
EVE

cbox!

just a reminder that the cbox is a public place and that if you have any problems with another member or something that's being discussed, please either ask nicely in the cbox for it to stop, or take it to pm.

similarly, if someone asks you to stop discussing something in the cbox, please do take their feelings into account. this is particularly relevant regarding the teasing of characters. it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt, right? so please try to be considerate. not everyone likes teasing or mocking, even if it's just in jest. this is a time of year where a lot of people are stressed from exams, coursework (-raises hand-!) and other finals drama, so please try to be a bit gentler to each other.

thanks guys!

PMEmail
^
EVE
 Posted: Jun 5 2014, 08:07 AM
EVE

event!

hello fibbers! just to let you all know, the big site-wide event we've been teasing you with? yeah, that'll be cropping up around the 20th. we had to postpone it a little to merge nicely with tay's absence, since we can hardly have a wedding without the bride can we? there will also be a london based event for the humans to get involved with, so don't worry!

on a side note, the staff team has been reshuffled and there are now just three admins: myself, ellen and alice. if anyone has any questions regarding this please direct them to me x

PMEmail
^
ALICE
 Posted: Jun 8 2014, 05:11 AM
I don't know where you're going but do you got room for one more troubled soul?
19Adminfeels breaker108 postsapplicationplotting
ALICE

tag box!

hey fibbers!

recently, there has been quite some posting but people seem to have forgotten to use the tag box. just a little reminder that it's there for reference purposes so please use it, guys! <3 thank you~

PMWWW
^
EVE
 Posted: Jun 8 2014, 02:20 PM
EVE

mini profile!

hey fibbers!

so the 'timezone' area of the mini profile has been edited for all but the three admin accounts to be the height of your character! we feel this is more appropriate and useful, especially when threading! so please edit this asap and in general just fill out the mini profile! those who haven't done so by the end of next week will be receiving pms to remind them <3

PMEmail
^
EVE
 Posted: Jun 9 2014, 01:55 PM
EVE

the rules

hey fibbers!

the rules have been updated a bit, so please do check them out!

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Closed
New Poll

autumn leaves has been skinned exclusively for far beyond the looking glass by asya.
she would appreciate it if you didn't steal/use this skin without her permission.
for full credits, please view the credits post here.